Get Ready for Real Life Love!
A brand new book by Michael Gibson
Real Life Love: Saying Goodbye to the Fairytale and Hello to True Relationships
This breakthrough book by Michael Gibson will help you say goodbye to the fear of being alone, those petty fights and relationship woes. And call you into deeper, real and more full relationships.
10 Things This Book Will Teach You
Learn How To...
1. Change your perspective to a new way of looking at people.
2. Identify and lower the most destructive emotion in relationships.
3. Overcome that destructive emotion and the path to freedom.
4. Turn any bad thing that happens to you into a real blessing.
5. Grow your relationship with God in ways you never thought possible.
6. The key to bond you to anyone you want to be closer to.
7. Learn how to get along with just about any human.
8. Cultivate a deeper understanding of yourself.
9. Navigate the crazy emotions of relationships.
10. Most importantly... how to put these ideas into practice in real life!
Praise for Real Life Love
“If you really want to learn to win with people, you need to first learn to win in your relationships. Real Life Love takes readers into the details of how to do just that.”
- John C. Maxwell,
author, speaker, coach
“So honest, and incredibly practical. This book is perfect if you want to learn how to have relationships that count.”
- Gary D. Chapman, Ph.D.,
bestselling author of The 5 Love Languages
"This easy, practical, but powerful message from Michael Gibson will breathe life into all your relationships."
- Christine Caine,
founder of A21 and Propel Women
"[Michael] has seen firsthand what happens when we love like God loves—and he’s sharing those lessons with you."
- Dave Ramsey,
bestselling author and nationally syndicated radio show host
“Without question, Gary Smalley’s legacy continues in the lives of his family, friends, and all those his incredible ministry has impacted over the years. His grandson, Michael Gibson, is a carrier of this legacy – inspiring readers afresh to embrace relationships and love as God created and called us to.”
- Brian Houston,
global senior pastor of Hillsong Church
"In Real Life Love, Michael Gibson provides a practical blueprint for developing truly authentic relationships."
- Michael Hyatt,
New York Times bestselling author